Grupo públicoactivo hace 11 meses, 1 semana
Now, what if you have already got an AOL account but you also want to migrate your Verizon email to AOL? are you able to synchronize your old AOL email with the newly migrated AOL Verizon email?
Unfortunately, it’s impossible to try and do that. If you already have an AOL email with @aol.com address, you can’t combine it along with your new AOL email Verizon. this can be because the AOL Verizon email will still keep the @verizon.net rather than becoming @aol.com. So, you’ll have two separate accounts and you can’t move the information from one account to the other.
Setting Up Verizon AOL Email in Android
Similar to AOL Verizon email setting for iPhone above, this instruction is solely for IMAP setting, which implies, the emails you receive are located on the server instead of your phone storage. Here is that the step by step guide to tweaking Verizon email settings for Android after you migrated to AOL email.
AOL Mail for Verizon Customers
1. Go to Settings.
2. Tap on Cloud and Accounts and then choose Account.
3. Click Add account.
4. Choose Personal (IMAP).
5. Type your Verizon email address then click MANUAL SETUP.
6. confirm to choose Personal (IMAP) then click Next.
7. Type the password that you simply made during the migration process and click Next again.
8. in this step, you’re required to type in some information. Please input the following information correctly. then click Next.
9. On the Account options, check the boxes that you simply want and tap Next again.
10. Type the account name and your name.
11. After you click next, you’ve got successfully set up your Verizon AOL email settings Android.
AOL mail for Verizon customers
Este foro está vacío.
¡Vaya, no hay debates aquí!
Debes estar registrado para crear debates nuevos.